Long Distance Moveres are Essential if You are Planning on Relocating
Are you considering moving? If you are looking into moving, especially long distance, then there is something that can really help make the job much easier for you. Long distance movers offer many services, and you might want to make sure that the company you’re moving with offers pods. Most people thing that pods are only for storage, but as most movers will tell you, they are very convenient for moving as well!
Pods can be dropped off to your house, can sit for a few days, which allows you time to pack your possessions into them. Or, you can even have the movers to it for you a lot of the time! Then, they will come and pick up your things and take them wherever you are going, whether it’s down the street or across the country! And, here are some interesting facts to keep in mind if you are planning on moving.
1. If you end up relocating because of a job and move more than 50 miles from your current residence, you could qualify for a tax deduction!
2. You should make sure that your utilities are turned off the day after you are scheduled to leave, and also make sure the utilities at your new place are turned on the day before you are scheduled to arrive.
3. All moving companies by law have to offer liability insurance coverage for any goods they are transporting.
4. When you schedule any long distance move, you will have to show the moving company all furniture and goods that are going to be moved to get a good estimate on costs.
5. The Pew Research center says that a little more than 35 percent of US citizens have never moved away from their hometowns.