Top Five Facts You Need to Know About Pools
Whether you are looking to hire swimming pool contractors, swimming pool builders, or you are thinking about having inground fiberglass pools installed in your back yard, here are a few facts that you should know about the history of pools in the United States.
1. Did you know that 12 percent of American pools are salt water pools? Some of these are even inground pools spokane wa.
2. Did you also now that the average American swims in a pool six times a year? If you invest in a pool of your own, you can greatly increase this number for yourself and your home.
3. The bikini swimsuit was named after a United States nuclear testing site in the South Pacific called Bikini Atoll. This is something that a lot of people do not actually know in spite of the fact that they wear them all through the summer.
4. Swimming works out all of the bodies major muscles, strengthens the heart and lungs, and reduces stress. This is a great benefit that you can get through buying a pool for your yard.
5. Swimming first became an Olympic event in 1896 and has taken the world by storm ever since.